Tuesday, May 26, 2009

top 5 tuesday

Today I'd like to start a new tradition, hopefully it will keep me a bit more regular with my postings.

I'm calling it Top 5 Tuesday, and I'm going to compile a few lists of regular things to share that you will all come to love and adore.

List 1: Mike's Top 5 Favorite Bands of the Week According to His iPod:
--> Determined by bands with the greatest number of songs in the top 25 most played of the week.
1. & 2. Tie between Muse & U2
3. Dream Theater
4. Fee
5. A four way tie between 30 Seconds to Mars, Kristian Stanfill, Alter Bridge, and Aerosmith.

List 2: Mike's Top 5 Favorite Songs of the Week According to His iPod:
--> Determined by top 5 most played songs of the week.
1. & 2. Tie between "Plug In Baby" and "Starlight" by Muse
3. "Magnificent" by U2
4. "These Walls" by Dream Theater
5. Tie between "Burn for You" by Fee and "Moment of Surrender" by U2

List 3: Mike's Top 5 Reasons Money is Horrible:
--> (see Top 5 Reasons Why Mike Needs To Be Less Materialistic, soon to come)
1. There's never enough of it.
2. It never comes in fast enough.
3. It's not edible.
4. It doesn't grow on trees. (Related to #2, I guess.)
5. Money . . . so they say, is the root of all evil today.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

lol. thanks for the inner look at the ipod. have been burning up my u2 cd as well.

Rob said...

I like this new tradition. I look forward to seeing more of it.

KerenK said...

I like the lists, especially the first one. Those are some of my current favorites as well, except for DT :)